New Curtains for the Studio

This morning, I went out to my sewing studio for the first time since last weekend, and succeeded in checking off one item on my Projects To Do list.

Within a couple hours, I made new curtains for the studio.

I’ve tolerated the old ones for more than five years now, but never been pleased with them, mostly because they really weren’t wide enough for the window.

DSCN6069

Also, they were much longer than they needed to be, hanging all the way to the floor.

The new ones are still white, but they are wider to better fit the space, and only reach to the sill.

DSCN6070

Not the most exciting project, but one that I am pleased to have accomplished.

The old curtains will get laundered and recycled into other projects, probably as some sort of backing.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in home improvement, sewing and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s