A couple of weeks ago, a photo of quilt using a Scrappy Quarter Log Cabin block showed up in my Facebook feed, from one of the quilting-related pages I have “liked.”
A Google search led me to this blog page, which is clearly the original source.
I’ve made several blocks so far. At first, I arranged them as shown in the original design, but somehow it wasn’t quite working for me.
Then this morning, I put a few incomplete blocks up on my design wall to get them out of the way while I worked on something else. But instead of orienting them like what was already up there, I happened to place them on point.
I like that much better!