This weekend, I finished sewing on the binding to one quilt, and started quilting the next.
For the binding, I had a many extra triangles that came to me along with the pieced Mary’s triangle blocks. I like scrappy bindings, so I simple sewed a bunch of them together and trimmed them to 2-14″.
For the next quilt, because it’s made from the same set of blocks arranged the same way, I wanted to quilt it differently.
I went through my collection of quilting templates, and was able to find templates that worked for the center and the rows of squares, but not for the rows of triangles. So, I designed my own feather pattern.