A short while ago, I saw a photo of a quilt made from Flying Geese blocks. I printed the photo, but neglected to make note of where I saw it.
Now I can’t remember if I saw it on Facebook, or on the Craftsy blog. (It’s on Pinterest, but that’s not a site I visit.)
Anyway, I thought it looked like a fun and easy quilt top to make, and a good way to use a variety of fabrics from my stash.
I chose to go with a floral theme.
I’ve discovered that making scrappy quilts such as this doesn’t seem to really decrease my store of fabric. In the course of piecing this top, however, I have managed to use up some small remnants.